Pages

Thursday 1 October 2015

Packaging:- Gift Bag Punch Board

Well here is the post you should have had last Tuesday.
I would have posted them yesterday but was absolutely shattered when we got back from Duxford. We stayed in a beautiful thatched pub called 'The John Barlycorn Inn'. The food was great and the room lovely, very quaint! My OH really enjoyed his flight in a Bi-plane.
















Now back to crafting
 Its the gift Bag Board that features today. I have done one in each size but all the same height. You can use paper/card from 4" to 12 " high. I have used 8" and the finished bag is 61/2" high.
My other halves response when I took them to photograph was 'very classy christmas this year?'



This is the smallest of the bags. I have used a sheet os designer paper from the Wonderland set in the seasonal catalogue. I haven't been able to photo the details of the glitzy ribbon and glimmer paper snowflake as there was so much reflection.  The bag board also punches the holes for the ribbon.












Bag size two is slightly wider, here it is the lace paper from the  designer paper pack. Here I have just threaded the gold satin ribbon through the holes plus the snowflakes punched with the new snowflake punch in glimmer paper tied on with the new gold cord.





 This last bag is slightly wider again, I have kept it simple using a gold foil doily to close it with and a balk circle centre to emphasise the patterned part, just a couple of glimmer paper snowflakes and a wooden snowflake triple heat embossed with gold embossing powder.


Wouldn't you love a gift wrapped up in one of these.




No comments:

Post a Comment