Pages

Sunday 20 September 2015

Penguins galore


I find that stamping and cutting-out is very therapeutic. I often do the stamping during the day then sit and cut-out whilst watching TV.
The stamp set Snow Place is  photopolymer, in the Seasonal catalogue. There are 22 stamps in the set  which comes in a bundle with a set of 15 dies. Now much as I like having the dies I just couldn't afford them but thought the stamp set would be great for a children's class at half term as there are penguins and snowmen.
Today I have just used the penguins, this is not what I set out to make I was intending to create a Christmas bauble, that will have to be next weeks project, but I had found these hanging signs in a sale and thought I could create a scene with the penguins.




 I have daubed the background scene with the festival of trees stamp set in the main catalogue, the larger trees at each side in artichoke green are stamped with the Lovely as a Tree set, this is a new set to me although I know its been in the catalogues longer than any other set. It is a beautiful set and I have plans for a set of cards with this.
The music notes are from the Jingle all the way set as is the sentiment.
To finish off I have added sequins and a wooden snowflake.
I must just add, sticking the sequins on and the various parts of the penguins is so much easier with the new Fine Tip Glue. It is a must buy for any crafter, check out my online  shop



No comments:

Post a Comment