Pages

Monday 21 September 2015

The penguins and the bauble.....

I knew it had to happen..... I have created my first bauble of the year and it involves a penguin, a Stampin' Up penguin from the Snow Place stamp set. I did want to put quite a few in there but either they are too big or my bauble is too small!
Again there is a little daubing to create the background then I have used the Stampin' Up Wonderland set of trees from the new seasonal catalogue. With the Fine Tip Glue Pen I have just lightly put adhesive down the trunks and along the branches then sprinkled with dazzling diamonds glitter, its very fine so just gives a little sparkle.
The penguin has been added with double stacked dimensionals and I have curled him so that he has a rounded tummy. No skinny penguins here!
I have punched the sky with the star confetti punch and placed glimmer paper behind it.


 Hi is a very cute penguin.













In the other side I have used the snowman, well actually the small snowman, the taller one was a little too big.
For the background I have punched a 2 1/2" circle then embossed it with the brick wall embossing folder. In between the bricks I have used the fine tip glue and glitter again.
The stars on this side are stuck on again with the fine tip glue!




2 comments: