Pages

Thursday 8 October 2015

A bit of fun with Rudoph

Do you ever have one of those days when you are doing one thing when something totally unrelated pops into your head, well anyway thats what happened to me this morning. I started with a clear desk, only the items for the Winter Wonderland class in front of me, lots of gold and black, Designer paper, vellum, ribbon and cord, embossing powder and iced gems. When lout of the corner of my eye I spied the box of reindeeer paper clips, well I had to have a look didn't I. They were all tangled together but once all sat in a row I could see red foil and a small circle punch and some vellum and the designer paper and those lovely little Stampin'Up notecards. I was off. Half an hour later here are the three little cards I made, cute, easy and quick.





 And for the inside. This sentiment is from an old retired set, but I thought it was appropriate.






































Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment