Pages

Saturday 24 October 2015

New Home

One of my very good friends moved house last week whilst we were away on holiday. We didn't live in each others pocket but I will miss her.

Using my new fancy fold (again!) I made this card for her new home, plus a box to send it in. The stamp set is actually last years and no longer available but this is the first time I have used it, shameful I know!

The paper with the purple flowers on is part of the 'Into the woods Designer Paper pack'. There will be more makes with this next week, the designs are really lovely check them out in my shop if you click on the + sign when you get to the page it enlarges the picture so you can see the detail on the individual sheets in more detail.

The other papers are from the 'something borrowed' collection which is no longer available but I know is one of my friends favourites. I have used the mini alphabet stamps to put the 'new' in the sentiment.
The houses I have stamped a number of times next to each other then water coloured with crumb cake ink. The flowers and ivy I have done free hand using the marker pens. (and I can't draw)






 And a small box to put it in, decorated with that lovely Into the Woods paper and some Blackberry bliss ribbon.





1 comment:

  1. This so works Karen! About to make a NewHome card for my bestie ... I may give one of these a try! Love it....

    ReplyDelete