Pages

Friday 23 October 2015

Today we have 'simples.........'

Well its a very simple card. This is to kick start my week of bird themed cards using some old as well as some new stamps. For all those stampin up demonstrators there will be a small competition next Friday to see how many of the stamp sets you recognise from the birds! Get revising.....

So it is also non Christmas today. I started out with two contrasting colours, one from each set of In colours. so we have Blackberry Bliss, everyones favourite, and Cucumber Crush, many people have been unsure about this one. Now I am a green person, every room in my house has a green colour theme, but every room is different. I love this, its so bright and cheerful and suits certain things more than the other greens. I was looking to get a clear lino printed feel to this card and the Cucumber Crush is just right.

Its simple, its clean and fuss free. Hope you like it.



No comments:

Post a Comment