Pages

Monday 5 October 2015

White Christmas Star

I haven't used my white Christmas stamps this year after them being top of my makes last year. The star framlits still being out on my desk a third make came to mind.
I have kept this very simple, stamped the trees in black the sponged in the sky and ground. The deer has been stamped on separate card then fussy cut and mounted with dimensionals. Its only on looking at these pictures I realise I haven't added the red ink for the chests of the little birds to make them robins.
I stuck the stamped star to the gold folk then hand cut as the stamped star is cut with the largest star die. Then I hit a brick wall as to what and how to mount it to make into a card. I don't often stamp the card I use to mount on but this seemed the best way forward. The little snowflakes stamped in white are subtle  enough to give an interest to the background card. I hope you like this one.




Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment