Pages

Sunday 4 October 2015

Festival of Trees, Sponging and Stars

Oh, I now have a thing about the star framelits. With this one I stamped the tree then wondered what to do with it, the ideas in my head vanished so I went to load the washing machine! Later in the day it came to me. I love daubing or sponging so create the hills with trees around the Christmas tree.
This is how it came out.


The base card is the new Whisper White Thick card. Its really sturdy and great particularly when you are adding layers.
I love this technique using post it notes to create a scene, sponging and just the tip of the tree, stamped and stamped off.
Even though its the same frame lit isn't this card different from yesterdays, which do you like best?



Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com


No comments:

Post a Comment