Pages

Thursday 12 November 2015

Bunting, Birdies, possibly Robins

Todays make is still a work in progress too. This time I was inspired by something I saw on Pinterest here. I thought I would have a go. After making a few I thought I might put a touch of red to make them look like robins but I'm not sure. What do you think?







Lots of little bits of daubing and for these I have used the finger sponge daubers as I find I can get more accurate daubing. Still wondering about the red and/or adding spoke shiny eyes............



















This punch is used for so many things and I love the silver metallic bakers twine. You have to be careful when you use this. We normally think of silver going with white but the cotton of this is cream coloured, actually the same as the gold metallic thread.


No comments:

Post a Comment