Pages

Wednesday 11 November 2015

Christmas Roses or Poinsettia flowers in vellum

I didn't get much done yesterday as I was really under the weather. Today I have rushed around doing housework as we have special visitors at the weekend so I haven't had much creative time.


But I did get out the Festival Flower Builder Punch and the winter wonderland vellum pack was open on my desk. These are the results of my happy hour of faffing. So pleased with them, adding the gold sequin to the centre covers up where the petals join and adds to the gold patterns on the leaves.

I will come back another day with how I have used them....... I'm not sure what to do with them yet.





















1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Karen..love them... And hope you are feeling better by now!

    ReplyDelete