Pages

Monday 9 November 2015

Christmas gift voucher and holder

This is one of our little makes from training last week.

How often do we not know what to buy for close friends and family particularly at Christmas and even worse if there is a birthday too? Two of my three boys have birthdays in December, bad timing on my part, which makes for an expensive and very head scratching month.


This little gift voucher holder is really made for Stampin'Up vouchers from me but you could make them and use for vouchers from other stores..........really are there other stores!
I love my Stampin'Up products I just don't look at any other makes of craft products, and if I'm honest I'm not a big shopping person.






Gift vouchers from me and a pretty voucher holder for it are available by contacting me. These are always available but make lovely gifts for your crafty friends. You tell me how much and I will fill in the voucher for you. All vouchers are valid for 3 months. (contact details on contacts tab or email karen@krafting.co.uk)

No comments:

Post a Comment