Pages

Tuesday 10 November 2015

Dinosaur Jigsaw Puzzles

A bit of a change for me. I have been asked to have a stall at the local primary school at their Christmas Fair. I have had to really think about what might sell and what would appeal to small children, I'm a bit out of the loop on this but a challenge can often re vitalise creative juices.

I have seen another demonstrator make a lovely set of dominoes with this stamp set but in the bottom of one of my boxes of 'stuff' I knew I had a packet of jigsaw sheets and an idea came together. I might make some dominoes as well.

The 4 little jigsaws are in an envelope box.


Sealed with a velcro button






This is the first jigsaw, sorry about the photo I couldn't get the flash to work on this one!










Dinosaur two, is it a triceratops?













I really like this one. The skeleton part has been embossed with white and shines out like a real skeleton.











 Finally the T Rex. He is embossed in black so I have kept the background very simple.



I have couple of sets of these as well as three single puzzles which I will show you another day.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment