Pages

Tuesday 24 November 2015

Notecard Christmas cards

Well this is my third make of the afternoon the other two have been green filed,  our bins in my first job when I was a teenager were green, things for the green file went in the bin! The crafting mojo has taken a bit of a nose dive, I have lots of ideas but am finding it difficult to get to a finished product stage........ unusual for me.
Todays make started as a one layer card then I thought about the sample in the seasonal catalogue and cased that so it morphed a bit with the addition of a wooden snowflake. I do like these. The snowflake is added in its natural state not embossed or coloured. I have used the gold cord to add a bow just for a bit of bling. The sentiment is from the Flurry of Wishes. This card is one of the Stampin'Up notecards. The card is lovely quality and the envelopes are luxurious, just shouting out to be stamped on!






 Only 20 days left to purchase this stamp set and get it in time for Christmas. Click on the icon below to take you to my on line shop or email me.

Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com


For the next 12 days I am going to bring you my 12 makes for the school christmas fair, for those of you with similar coming up it might give you some ideas. I just hope I get some sales!


No comments:

Post a Comment