Pages

Saturday 7 November 2015

Star Book, White Christmas

Due to a number of requests I bring you last years star book, as I was typing the title in it made me think I could do one with the 'All Ye Faithful' stamp set on page 20 of the catalogue. I haven't got this set but I think it might sneak its way onto my next order. If there is anything I can order for you get in touch, if you are local and can collect postage would be free or visit my online shop .

Back to the book. I love the 'White Christmas' stamp set and have made lots of cards with it for friends and family. This star book is larger than yesterday which allows the page cut out to be larger so you can get a more detailed image in the opening.



The polar bears.













 Bringing the tree home.













The reindeer, we actually had a very small one of these visit our garden.












The snowman.


 And finally seasons greetings. There is one or two little birds in every picture, can you find them?







No comments:

Post a Comment