Pages

Tuesday 29 December 2015

10 days of sneak peeks Sneek Peek 3

I am sorry I didn't post yesterday, we still had visitors and needed to get out for some fresh air after 3 days being inside, 2 because of the torrential rain and then our Christmas day, which was Boxing Day for most of you out there.
I will post twice on one day in the next week, watch out.

Todays makes are cased from the catalogue, not completely the same but very close. I have used that lovely  'Birthday Bouquet' designer  paper I showed you last  Saturday.
               .



















New iPad mini to take these pictures, think I will still need the camera for the grey days when I need the flash.
The papers you have already seen, this is the matching stamp set, 3 sentiments and 4 elements. I love the mimi enamel dots, they come in 3 colours and three sizes. I have tried to show you how the 'wink of stella' pens add the hint of glitter but I don't think you can tell, certainly in daylight it is there.  This sort of stamp set suits me as I love using the aqua painters. More details of a class to learn how to use these will be i the classes section in a few weeks, its still in my head in the planning stage.













No comments:

Post a Comment