Pages

Sunday 27 December 2015

10 days of sneak peeks

This is one of the paper stacks, 'Love Blossoms' this one is very soft and feminine the other called 'Going Places' is travel themed, great for male cards.....all blue and grey! The paper stacks are really good value, you get 48 sheets 6" square, 4 of each design for only £7.25

I have cut two hearts from each sheet to show you both sides. The other bonus is one of the colours is 'crumb cake' which I love to use. Personally I am a very vanilla girl but these papers have a whisper white background.






Aren't they pretty, the other colours to match are;- blushing bride, garden green and rose red. Stock  up on your card and earn a SAB item.


I am so looking forward to getting going on my Valentine cards' I will be bringing you those in a few days as I have a very special class offer for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment