Pages

Friday 11 December 2015

Mini Christmas cards and little bit of new glimmer

A late post today. I have finally managed to get into the craft room today and although struggling to sit for long have cut out and stamped all the cards for my personal Christmas cards for family and friends. I have put a dozen together but need to change position so off to put the frozen peas on my back and lie on the bed!

I have used the 'Cosy Christmas ' stamp set. I so wish I had found this earlier. It would have made a great card pack for those new to stamping. I have also used a lovely glitter pen - Wink of Stella -it has a brush tip so its like painting......you just paint on the glitter in the parts you want to reach. Simples!
I haven't heard of these before but many of you have. They are in the new Spring/summer catalogue starting on Jan 4th. Being a demonstrator means I get to order things a month before they go on the market. There are so many benefits from being a demonstrator, contact me to find out more.

I digress, I just love the new catalogue. So my Christmas cards are simple which they need to be when you mass produce although everyone is different. I achieve that by varying the embellishment. Unfortunately the glitter doesn't show up very well in daylight but it is there.


I have used up lots of different embellishments from my stash, including the snowflakes from last years star kit. The iced rhinestones in the current seasonal catalogue make lovely centres. I've used lots of silver cord, silver ribbon and the silver satin ribbon. One card has the last of my glitter ribbon. I really liked the white/silver but the gold I found a little brassy. Which did you like best.

               







Tomorrow I will show you some of the insides and envelopes. I have actually used one of the Project Life stamp sets!

No comments:

Post a Comment