Pages

Friday 18 December 2015

Watercolour with Lovely as a tree.


Here we are number 3 card. Its a bit different from the previous two but shows how versatile the, ink the block, spritz with water then ink the paper with the block.

This is one of the sheets that nearly ended up in the bin. I think it was only the second piece. I didn't wet the watercolour paper first and I didn't spritz the inked block very much which left a to of white gaps but I loved the colour combination. I actually intended to use the Wetlands stamp set on here hence the darker blue as water but it wouldn't have worked.

In reality I tried Lovely as Tree just using black memento ink but they didn't show up very well then thinking back to lots of cards I have seen on pinterest I new that they looked good when heat embossed in white. so that is what I did.


I really like the finished picture, its a bit arty!




No comments:

Post a Comment