Pages

Thursday 17 December 2015

Watercolour 2 and Wilderness Awaits

This is another card using the, ink the clear block, then spritz, technique. As you can see the top corners didn't really have enough water on, but the join between the green and blue has blended beautifully.
I have stamped bushes to either side of Mr foxy. He has been stamped on an unwatered piece of watercolour paper. When I did watercolour him the fine detail was lost so he has been lightly coloured using the crumb cake marker pen. I could have stamped him in memento black the the watercolour would have been fine but he didn't look right in black...... perhaps its just me.






I have enhanced the colour on this picture but it has come out a bit red where as its actually cajun craze which is an orange brown colour but you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment