Pages

Wednesday 10 February 2016

Botanicals for You

A quick post today. Here I have pictures of the cards everyone made a training last week. I didn't get mine made as I was busy discussing/ gossiping about all sorts. We had done the business bit and its so nice to relax and chat about life in general and all things crafty with our crafty team.

These cards are all made by Julie Kettlewell that I photographed at training. Doing the same card in different colour combinations can really show how versatile a stamp is.




This first card on a black card base, the 'just for you' is stamped in versa mark then heat embossed with white embossing powder.
The flowers are die cut using the new Botanicals dies, in melon mambo and watermelon wonder. Julie did tell us this colour combination was inspired by her new PJ's!
Not where I usually find my inspiration, I must look.














This time the sentiment is heat embossed with gold on white card, the flowers are cut from hello honey and the centres inked with cajun craze.





















Finally this one, which I think is my favourite. The base card is very vanilla. The flowers die cut from pool party, soft sky and island indigo. The sentiment is embossed in silver.


















The sentiment is part of one of the free stamp sets you can choose with every £45 you spend.







Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment