Pages

Friday 12 February 2016

Butterflys

Today I bring you the makes for the first worshop of the year and I have a new venue.....

On Saturday March 12th at 2.00pm we will be creating at 
Booth cricket club, Deanhouse Lane, Luddenden, Halifax. 

Its just at the bottom of the drive from where I live! 
Its a lovely cosy room and there will be as much tea and coffee as you can drink plus home made cake! 
What more could you want, bring a couple of friends for a relaxing change from the routine. 
Booking is essential message me to reserve your place. 
We will be finished by 4.30.
Cost £20


We will be making the frame, the card and the box. All materials and the frame are included in the costs. Of course you will have my expert tuition as well! This is also an opportunity for you to have a go with the 'big shot'. There are so many beautiful dies out there now.

 There will be a choice of frames and colour ways, the packs will be made up and it will be first come first served. I will show other colour ways each Friday.


The card is stamped with the corner garden which is a large stamp then coloured with the aqua painters. I have used the colours from the large die cut butterfly paper.

 


Details of the box for the card.













What are you waiting for, message me now to book your place.

No comments:

Post a Comment