Pages

Saturday 13 February 2016

A couple of Thank You cards

I have quite a few thank you cards to do and today I have completed the first 2. I have used the Stampin'Up notecards for these, they are a bit daintier than the C6 cards that we usually make. Personally I prefer to make a larger square card! I need to get back into the habit of these.


I said that the 'Grateful Bunch' would be a set I used a lot. Here it is again this time teamed with 'Timeless Textures.  
Being Valentines eve I had to do black and pink with a little rose red. 
Stamping the lace twice is where the photopolymer stamps come into their own, no stampa-ma-jig here. I would have made a complete hash of it using one of those!

























The details, the flower stamp has the 3 flowers on it and the punch does them all at the same time, an easy punch to position. A little piece of bakers twine to add interest, complete the card.





No comments:

Post a Comment