Pages

Sunday 14 February 2016

Happy Birthday Cards

As well as Thank You cards I also need at least 8 Birthday cards between now and the middle of March. I think I will be using the wildflower fields designer paper for all of them. You can get this free with a qualifying order from Stampin'Up. Need a catalogue to see what else there is get in touch.

This is the first. Love the colours here. Hope the recipient likes it too!


The stamping is the flower from the Number of Years stamp set which is part of a bundle.


 I have added these two close ups to show, not very well, how the use of the Fine Tip Glue adds a bit of sparkle. Because of the fine tip you can get the glue just where you want it, it dries clear but forms a little dome which gives a 3d appearance.










The 'Happy Birthday stamp is from one of this years hostess sets. I think it is one of the nicest stamps there is. It makes an impact whatever the background you put it on. Hostess sets are available to those who host a party with minimum sales or message me for other details.
Adding a wasabi green seam binding ribbon completes the card.



No comments:

Post a Comment