Pages

Sunday 21 February 2016

Project Life - Brimham Rocks

A bit of a late post today as we have had visitors this weekend which has been lovely. Next time we see Matthew and his fiancé it will be at their house, their first home. I remember that, it was so exciting but so many years ago now!

During Friday evening I decided to start on the mammoth task of the 300 photos I had printed by snapfish for my project life album. I picked one of our days out last year with Matthew and Amy to Brimham Rocks. This is one of our favourite places to walk and we knew they would clamber/climb, its what our boys did when they were small and even now my heart is in my mouth watching them.

Unfortunatly it has been raining here all day so the pics are taken with a flash so not very good quality.
Where are your photos.......still on your phone? Its so nice to have an album to look through and project life allows you to embellish, which I haven't done much of here, but my latest holiday envelope is bulging with bits to add. Its quick, fuss free and simple to do I did these 3 pages in front of the TV last Friday evening. 
Starting on Friday 4th March 
(and every first Friday of the month)
at 2.30 and 7pm
 I am running a project Life class
£30 for the first session
  will give you a pack of plastic wallets, 
a project Life card collection and accessory pack of your choice. 
After that it will be £5 a session or free with a £35 order.


I have chosen subtle colours to match the very rainy day, despite it being May. The page with the  journaling on only has 3 photos where as the other two pages are very photo heavy. 



 Here are some of my previous pages that I have shared in general a bit more colourful.











No comments:

Post a Comment