Pages

Tuesday 2 February 2016

Stampin Up Botanicals, small decorated tin.

Very late post today but I did manage to get the pictures done in the nice sunny daylight at about
3 o clock.

This pictures are done with an i pad. I am experimenting to see which is the best way to take photos as I am trying to develop an Etsy shop which is where this little tin will go later this evening.


Its a thin tin, I think my OH must have bought fudge in it but he knows not to throw empty tins/interesting boxes away and now just drops them in my stash box! Not sure how long this one has been there. Ideal for a small gift, jewellery or hand made chocolate, plenty of room for tissue paper wrapping.


The whole design uses items from the Stampin'Up Botanicals suite. Designer paper with matching card colours, Stamp set with matching dies. Its a brilliant bundle for all those with a big shot. If you buy the bundle you get to choose a free item from the SAB brochure, in which is a matching sentiments stamp set that I haven't used yet.



The bling on the top is a small daisy shaped  embellishment which you can find in the spring summer catalogue.

What do you think?



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment