Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2016

In colour - Cucumber Crush

After yesterdays flowers in yellow and 'in colour ' Mint Macaron green, I have continued the theme with the other green. Its very different, very in your face. Its bold and bright. It is also one of those interesting colours that looks great clashing with a shocking pink or more subtle with a darker neutral.

The base card is the cucumber crush, then I have layered early expresso to tone down the brightness. The leaves from summer silhouettes and stamped in cucumber crush ink and stamped off as well. The spines of the flowers are in early expression then I have used daffodil delight for the fluff of flowers.
This is such a pretty stamp set I need to use it more.
The sentiment is from one of the SAB stamp sets. I have completed the card with a length of sahara sand lace.






No comments:

Post a Comment