Pages

Friday 18 March 2016

Nostalgia Week

Another set that hasn't seen the light of day, or should that be a colour of ink, for a while is my set of petite petals. I used this stamp set lots when we had a sentiment that said ' one in a million'. As that retired I had to find another sentiment that was large and swirly - I used the hostess set 'Happy Birthday Everyone.'


This is a very easy card to make, but pretty and delicate looking. I could have stamped more flowers on card, punched them out and added them with some bling but I didn't feel the card needed it. In the words of my friend Elaine "Less is more"
The matt layer is a piece of DSP from the love blossoms paper stack. 




The white seam binding ties a lovely bow.










Would you have added some punched flowers or some bling or both.


No comments:

Post a Comment