Pages

Thursday 17 March 2016

Nostalgia Week - Papillion Potpourri

Have you got this lovely butterfly set sat on your shelf. When did you last use it?

I haven't used mine for ages. When I have used a stamp set it goes onto a certain end of the shelf so I know what I haven't used for a while as they are all at the other end of the shelf! Does that make sense? Swallowtail is another butterfly stamp, yes that large stamp that is also sat at that end of the shelf. Maybe next week.

I admit this card is a case of a card, although in a different colour way, Julie Kettlewell sent me when I made my first promotion with Stampin' Up. I am very close to my third promotion now and look forward to gaining that later this year. Stampin'Up look after their demonstrators really well and have rewards for demonstrators at all levels.
Back to the card.




 I have used the lovely thick white card as a base. I did have to practise this a couple of times until I was happy with it.
Stamping the butterflies down the edge to leave few gaps but ensure they are all whole butterflies is not as easy as it looks. I then stamped the butterflies on to some spare card and punched them out.
The colour combination of Rich Razzleberry - (my favourite of all the colours) Blackberry Bliss - one of the retiring colours this year and wisteria wonder., gives a very feminine card. Again the wisteria seam binding ties a beautiful bow. The rhinestones bling add sparkle.




















If you fancy running your own business or just getting a great discount on your own craft purchases get in contact to find out about being a demonstrator. Until the 31st March you get an awesome deal when you join - £160 product for £99.

No comments:

Post a Comment