Pages

Monday 21 March 2016

Only 10 days to the end of Sale A Bration

Well folks, I hope you have had a lovely weekend - the first weekend of spring. I just hope the weather continues to improve. The lambs are here but it has been too cold for them to be gambling about in the field. They do keep us entertained for a few weeks.



Being the 21st March means we are only 10 days away from the end of Sale A Bration at Stampin’Up. Have you got that free stamp set yet. This is the link to the Sale A Bration Brochure have a browse, it makes that qualifying order such good value for money.



More importantly there are only 10 days left to get the most amazing signing up deal. How many times have you wondered about starting your own business. You can do that with Stampin’Up with a layout of just £99. For your £99 you get
  1. £160 of product.
  2. The support of another demonstrator, so you are not alone when you are getting going.
  3. The opportunity to make it work for you - your choice of hours - your choice of how far you take it - your choice of keeping it a hobby or conquering the market!
  4. 20% discount of all your own personal purchases.
  5. The quality of product that Stampin’Up is know for.

and most importantly
 being part of a team that enjoys  a supportive network of new found friends.

We have our regular conference next month in Telford. I always enjoy this event and feel so motivated afterwards. One of the activities that we are regularly encouraged to do is to write down why we joined tampin’Up or what is it about Stampin’Up that we love. Now I am not keen on this type of writing, soul searching/soul baring, its jet not me. But I thought I would share what I did write last time as I think it says it all about Stampin’Up for me.

I joined Stampin’Up because I didn’t want to get a proper job! I have always crafted and knew that I could happily fill the days making stuff. What I didn’t know was that it would bring me some really great new friendships. The ability to complete the stuff I made because of the colour co-ordination in card, ink, ribbon, buttons, designer paper which I always found the frustration thing before Stampin’Up. It has brought me a wider understanding of marketing which is actually quite interesting, a wider understanding of social media, because I wanted to grow my business I have had to get on that bandwagon! A recognition of the amazing talent that there is out there of which I am a part. It might not be a proper job but I am part of something that brings happiness to so many. Now that can’t be a bad thing.

Hope that isn’t too slushy. Think about it but only for 9 days, sign up on the 10th day - 31st March, you won’t regret it.

Need more information message me or pick up the phone.

Talking about projects - we had a bit of an amble around the local antiques centre yesterday I bought an embroidery hoop and this - watch out later in the week for this finished project!



No comments:

Post a Comment