Pages

Friday 11 March 2016

Oooops

Its been a very busy day to day. I have been cutting and packing everything for my workshop tomorrow.  There will be butterflies everywhere.
I have had notification that one of my ladies can't make it so there is a pack going spare. Live close to Halifax then email me tonight.


I have had a little play Julie Kettlewell posted a card yesterday using the baby wipe technique. Its another butterfly card so I had a go. There was more ink on my fingers than anywhere near the card or butterfly! Think I need to have another few goes before I show you what I have done.
I also had a try at the Bokeh technique. now that worked beautifully but when I had finished the background I wasn't sure what to do with it! More of that next week.
Have a lovely weekend. I will take some pictures of all our finished frames to show you tomorrow evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment