Pages

Thursday 10 March 2016

Balloon Celbrations

Every Second Wednesday of the month I have a class for friends at home. This month there were just 3 of us. My 2 friends made a small tin of cards using the Stampin'Up notecards. These are smaller than our standard C6 cards.

I had just got my 'Its my Party' paper stack and I wanted to show off the lively designs. By cutting a strip from each sheet then cutting it in half, both ladies had at least a piece to showcase each side plus a few to take home and make a few extra cards.

These are my samples


I used the Balloon Celebration stamp set and punch, such a good value bundle and so useful for lots of occasions. One of my ladies is not keen on 'brown' so with the sahara sand patterns I added the balloons punched from the 'blushing bride' glimmer paper

The table all set up and ready.


This is the crafting as it happened!




No comments:

Post a Comment