Pages

Monday 11 April 2016

Buzz Buzz Buzz

I wonder what you are doing this evening? I have atlas started my swaps for next weekend in Telford. For those readers who don't know much about Stampin'Up swaps are things that you make to swap with another demonstrator. Telford is where Stampin'Up hold their annual conference for demonstrators. Its next weekend and I am really getting excited.
I haven't had time to craft much today as I have been preparing for my first Craft and a Cuppa at Innovations cafe  in Hebden Bridge. I had a lovely time and 2 gentlemen of a certain age joined in. They enjoyed the stamping but the double sided tape got the better of both of them! I have a feeling they might both be back next week! I'll let you know.


Tonight I am sat cutting bumble bees for my swaps, can you guess how many?



I'll show you at the end of the week what my swaps are.



No comments:

Post a Comment