Pages

Friday 1 April 2016

Heat Embossing - layered


This is the last card that uses the clear embossing powder. Here I have stamped the flower 3 times then fussy cut different layers. Each layer has been carefully daubed around the edges then rolled to give the flat flower some dimension.


I thought long and hard about the centre of the flower. I did think about adding a button, then rhinestones, then a brad....... finally I went for the bee. This is stamped in black onto crushed curry yellow. I have also inked the edges of the card. I have added the sentiment using a very old punch tied together with a little bakers twine. I like this!



Lastly I used the tri corner punch for the corners, I have lightly daubed around the edge of the vanilla and all is then layered onto the Marina Mist base card.


No comments:

Post a Comment