Pages

Friday 8 April 2016

Similar simple - Birthday wishes

Another C6 card made using the same technique as yesterdays. I have used the  Timeless Love stamp set. Last time I used this stamp set I made a small bag of cards and more people visited that post than any of the previous posts, every time I post a set of cards that seems to happen! Back to this card. Again a difficult to photo technique as the flower once coloured has been painted with the Wink of stella pen - it sparkles but I can't get that to show up. Some people seem to manage it so not sure what I am doing wrong.
To take this card a step further I have used the curvy corner trio punch for the two outside edges on both layers. I'm really pleased with this effect.





The inside is blank for your message although I have punched the corners of the matt layer to match the front. 


No comments:

Post a Comment