Pages

Thursday 7 April 2016

Simply - Thank You

I am back to C6 size cards today
Unfortunately I don't think my photos do this card justice. The little flower is covered with fine tip glue which dries clear and shiny, a bit like glossy accents. I prefer the glue as I have had some major accidents with the glossy accents -  it does not come out of the carpet! So the flower is raised up and shiny and the features of the flower stand out much more than you would think.


I haven't used the woodgrain stamp for a while. Here I have stamped it in 'pool party' the same colour as the base card.
I have tried this photo from above to give you an idea of the dimension the glue gives the flower....


I do think with the twist of bakers twine and the mini butterfly with rhinestone, the card comes together well



The inside is blank.

Products used

No comments:

Post a Comment