Pages

Tuesday 19 April 2016

Wild about Flowers again

I'm not sure if I have caught up with myself since the weekend and as you read this I am either on the train to or in London. A treat; -  having a visit to the Royal Academy to see an exhibition of paintings of gardens so an apt stamp set to be using!

Today I have used the same flower head but a different leaf and a very different colour combination.
My starting point was the 'yellow' DSP from the Botanicals pack. I love 'crushed curry' but have rarely used 'hello honey' or 'delightful dijon' here you are getting the latter two, with a little cajun craze thrown in.



These are also painted with the wink of stella so glisten in the light, how people get it to show up on photos I just don't know!




I know you can't see the sparkle but it is there, it also acts like a delicate wash over the flowers.


So now you need that Wild about Flowers set its here

No comments:

Post a Comment