Pages

Monday 18 April 2016

Wild about Flowers

Mr UPS came last Friday and brought me this new stamp set - Wild about Flowers. I do have a lot of flower sets and one of my favourite ones was the flower fields in the SAB catalogue but that has now retired. This I thought would be a good replacement. I have had a very quick craft this morning and come up with this and one that I will share with you tomorrow as its Card and a Cuppa this afternoon and although my bag is packed ready I need a project for me to do that is simple to pack away!
Todays card in Watermelon Wonder, love this but haven't used it that much.


I have a standard card base in Watermelon wonder, a piece of the English Garden DSP then I have stamped onto whisper white, finishing with the luscious watermelon wonder satin ribbon.The piece of card that I have stamped on I have run the edge across the ink pad to give it some extra definition.

























The detail shows I have used the White Perfect Accents which are on weekly deals this week, check  the deals out here
A pretty card I am very pleased with.


No comments:

Post a Comment