Pages

Thursday 5 May 2016

Affectionately Yours Fancy Fold

Todays card is made using a whole sheet of DSP from the same set, sometimes the colours of cucumber crush and watermelon wonder can look almost fluorescent or psychedelic. So my starting point was to tone it down a bit with a lot of daubing.
I have used crumb cake for the base card, and daubed all the score lines on the base card and the edges of all the paper pieces..... so a lot.
I have then used scraps to cut the flowers out.


The pattern on the pink flowers matches the green paper on the card, its cut from left overs of the last two days of cards. I have used the cucumber crush card and the bird builder punch for the leaves.






I could have put lots of flowers in the inside but I wanted to keep that clean and tidy. The sentiment from the Tin of Cards set says it all.






No comments:

Post a Comment