Pages

Wednesday 4 May 2016

Affectionately yours day 3

Today I have 2 cards that use just the little flower side of the designer paper. They are very different but striking in their own way. Whick one do you like the best?

I have to admit this first one  is a case from pinterest, from Any Koenders

I also admit that I think I like her card better but this is my take on it. Perhaps now seeing it on here I would be happier if the butterfly was flying upwards....... I'm going to very carefully remove it and turn it around, I'll show you at the end of the post!
I don't use yellow very often so I took this opportunity. It ties in with some of the little flowers on the DSP and its bright and spring like, just like today. These butterfly dies are brilliant and so much easier now with the precision plate and die brush.





 The sentiment set 'Thankful Thoughts' is lovely, this large stamp really makes a statement and the others are good too.
The sun has moved around out of my craft room so the picture isn't as bright but doesn't it loot better with the butterfly flying upwards! Who would have thought it would make so much difference?


Card 2 also uses the little flowery side of the DSP
It has a fresh feeling as the base card is 'mint macaron' with whisper white. The sentiment is from the Love and Affection stamp set that matches the DSP. I have just added a scatter of little flowers in the matching colours.





No comments:

Post a Comment