Pages

Friday 10 June 2016

Fancy Fold Friday

Not hedgehogs, maybe I will show those tomorrow.

Today I have the card that we will be making in our first Fancy Fold Friday Workshop at Our Creative Den. You will also make the box and we will supply tissue paper for you to wrap the card in.

This cascade card is an interesting make, you could add butterflies, infact I have seen makes that are just butterflies. Later in the year I have a Christmas version for you!


I have used three colour ways for this one, you will notice a lot of these colours for the next few weeks as these are the colours of the craft studio.
The base is cut from 2 pieces of A4, the box also requires 2 sheets of A4. The flowers are a good way of using up offcuts and I use 1" strips of card to punch the leaves with the bird builder punch.



This picture shows the box

This is a very special card for a very special person.
Check out the  website now for details about the workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment