Pages

Thursday 9 June 2016

Fancy Fold Thursday

I wanted to share this card with you, I should have saved it for tomorrow for Fancy Fold Friday but I couldn't wait!
Its another stamp from the Love you Lots set that you can only buy as a hostess of a party. There are so many perks for hosting a party Check out my website to see more.
Tomorrow is the hedgehogs, not sure what I am going to do with them yet, need a bit of inspiration. Anyway today its elephants, the inspiration for this came from the TV. The other night having finished the ironing I thought I would flick through the channels and see what was on, up came jungle book, just when all the elephants were marching to the hurumph 2 3 4 hurumph 2 3 4 , does that make sense?



Aaaahhhh, I can here you! He is cute.
 I love the little mouse too.

The sentiment is from the Layering Love set, only 4 sentiments in it but all quite large and useful.













Definitely high on the cute scale.
















Love this card.


All the stamp sets mentioned are highlighted, this is a link that takes you straight through to my online Stampin'Up shop, have a look and see what else is there.






No comments:

Post a Comment