Pages

Sunday 19 June 2016

SWAPS

Tomorrow is quarterly training. Its a lovely creative day when lots of Stampin'Up demonstrators get together and craft. We always do swaps, and of course this month its new catalogue makes. Having had my opening day at Our Creative Den yesterday my swaps have had to simple and quick.
I haven't seen anyone else use the fairy stamps so I thought I would use them. They are really pretty, I have ideas for a 3D make with these.
They are all created in the new 'In Colours', four of each. The sprinkle from the hands is fairy dust, which is painted with Wink of Stella as are the wings, they do sparkle but its hard to see in the picture






2 comments:

  1. Like these!! Looking forward to swapping! Apart from having to choose a colour..... See you tomorrow....

    ReplyDelete