Pages

Wednesday 22 June 2016

Using designer paper

One of the swaps we got last Monday was from Paula Gorry the head of Stampin'Up UK. She came to training and joined in telling funny stories along the way as she usually does.
Her swap uses one of the really lovely sets of paper that were not on pre order for demonstrators and I haven't actually bought it yet but it is on my wish list!
This is the Blooms and Bliss designer  paper, she has also used the new Burlap  ribbon which is still on my wish list.




Really liking this style of card I decided to have a go with the paper stack bought on pre order. I have used a couple of the pieces but non of the multicoloured swirly pieces! 
Today I have made 5 small 4" square  'thanks' cards to go with my orders from our 
opening day at 'Our Creative Den.



The paper I have used is Playful palette stack, I have teamed this with sweet sugar plum ink and card for the sentiment. As I had no burlap ribbon I used some of the jute ribbon from the old catalogue and coloured it with a sponge.






















Which one do you like best?  Think my favourite is the fourth one down, the pink grid style with a small length of swirly.

I know this post is much later in the day than usual, why don't you add your name to the email box, then you will be notified when my post goes live. I don't get the email addresses, it just ensures you know when there is something to read here. Many thanks to all those who do use this system and everyone else who reads my blog. I love the comments I occasionally get and its good to know you are all out there. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment