Monday, 18 July 2016

Fairies at the bottom of the garden

Another late post but I have been busy finishing this off. Its not quite how I wanted it to turn out so another one has been started. I have really enjoyed making this and I hope you like it.

 I started with the woodland embossing folder. The trees were cut out and daubed a little. I have added these to the frame and trimmed the bottoms so they could wrap around and into the frame.

The cherries have been fussy cut them coated with the fine tip glue to make them shiny.

The fairy has been cut out and an extra pair of wings added.

I have cut an extra layer of long grass for the bottom of the toadstool.
The leaves at the top of the frame are die cut with the botanicals. I needed these as the tree trunks didn't reach the top of the frame!!!

1 comment: