Pages

Tuesday 19 July 2016

Serene Scenery Paper Stack

Today I start with two very very simple cards using the Serene Scenery paper stack. It is beautiful. I feel a series of cards coming on!
The paper stack is 6" square so when making C6 cards you should be able to get 2 cards from each sheet. This only occurred to me after I had made these 2 cards!
There are so many different ways this paper could be used and it does depend on what stamp sets you have but the basic designs are simple and easy. 48 sheets in each stack thats 96 cards!

Two simple ones to start us off
Both double mounted on soft sky and crumb cake. The paper is stamped with Wetlands and a sentiment from 'Crazy About You.
Ideal for a male birthday, clean simple no fuss.



I'll be back tomorrow with two very different ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment