Pages

Thursday 4 August 2016

Banners and Badges

As soon as I saw this set I knew I would enjoy using it yet it has sat on the shelf unloved for two months.  My starting point was  - pinterest! Thats quite unusual for me. So thanks to Janneke de Jong. My cards aren't the same colour but hers was the inspiration.


Three cards, three colour ways, same elements yet three different cards.
Starting with the neutrals which I would imagine most would see as a male card.


A thin slither of designer paper from that lovely set Serene scenery. Around the edge of the sentiment I have used the ends of the lines from Gorgeouse Grunge, often used for grass! The two badges are punched out as is the circle. Love the definition you get with this stamp set




This one is the first one of the trio I made. Soft Sky, Night of Navy and silver, it was always going to look good. Although the designer paper banner is a white background I have daubed it with soft sky as it stood out too much. I think this would be good for a bloke or a lady. What do you think?






Much simpler and cleaner design. The paper is from the pop of pink set. The ribbon is actually watermelon wonder yet it looks fine with pink pirouette and the melon mambo. Love this ribbon, ties a great looking knot.





No comments:

Post a Comment