Pages

Wednesday 3 August 2016

Special Commission

A couple of weeks ago I was asked to do a box frame for a third wedding anniversary. I was told that the couple loved eating out, she likes shopping and he likes football and cricket and I was sent 3 photographs. The main colour needed to be blue....
Two weeks later this is what I had come up with. She liked it.


Traditionally the third wedding anniversary is leather, so I sourced two small blue leather hearts and had their initials put on them. Really pleased with those.



This picture shows off the small handbag well. Love this big shot die. The snooker cue looks good too. Trade secret how that was done! Always like using the bow punch and with a wing collar its just right for the snooker.




The knives and forks are so cute . Just placed on a piece of folded tissue paper so it looks like a napkin.


The lovely couple - congratulations.

No comments:

Post a Comment