Pages

Friday 19 August 2016

Best Birds

Its been a funny old week. I can't believe its Friday already. I have a fund raiser tomorrow for MIND and we are making Christmas cards but I haven't been able to get myself going on other variations this week so I opened a new stamp set - Best Birds.
I bought the stamps but not the dies, now I have used the stamps I know I am going to have to have the dies so another order will be winging its way to Stampin'Up anytime soon.
This is what I made with the stamps first outing, I have kept it very plain and simple but really like it.
Unusual colour combination so I will work on that next week. I think these will be good for a 3D make.


If you are within striking distance of Halifax, W Yorkshire tomorrow please pop in and support us.


No comments:

Post a Comment