Pages

Sunday 4 September 2016

Merry Medley 2

After yesterdays excitement I am continuing with the same stamp set. I loved doing the heat embossing its still quite magical watching the powder change to its shiny finish.
Todays card isn't heat embossed for the main part but it did take a while to do and a lot of hot air!

I have used lots of different blue marker pens, colouring each phrase separately then I had to 'HUFF on the whole stamp and it is a big stamp! before putting it to the card.


It looks very different to yesterdays card. There is a bit of heat embossing, the snowflake. This has been heat embossed in white, fussy cut then I have added a white perfect accent to the centre.


I really like this one.


You can buy the stamp set here this is a large stamp and needs an 'F' block. If you don't have a large block go for the wood mounted set here.

No comments:

Post a Comment