Pages

Saturday 3 September 2016

New Seasonal Catalogue Blog Hop

Welcome to my page. Not sure if this is the third or fourth blog hop we have done, its amazing how you can forget in such a short space of time how to make the links work! I just hope I have got it right this time!!!!!


Today everything is from the new seasonal catalogue. Personally I love the halloween stamps, designer papers and dies but we don't really do halloween in this country so I have stuck to Christmas.
Today I have one christmas card using 'Merry Medley' This  first card uses the beautiful copper embossing powder. I started by stamping the snowflakes from Flurry of Wishes in crumb cake and sahara sand. I then over stamped the large Merry Medley with versa mark then copper embossing powder. Still love the magic of heat embossing.


I have stamped the word 'peace' a second time then cut out, daubed with crumb cake and edged with soft suede. I have also stamped and embossed 2 snowflakes and punched out. This second picture shows how brilliant the copper embossing powder is.





More using this stamp set this week. Come back tomorrow, its all a bit blue!











8 comments:

  1. What a fab, elegant card! I didn't really notice this stamp in the catalogue, but it looks gorgeous heat embossed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. I've hummed and aaahed re the stamp and now it's on my list. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Karen ! I've got this stamp but not tried it yet, thanks for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Karen...can't wait to get that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card - a simple idea but the heat embossing really makes it stunning! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been trying to resist stamp, but I may have to succumb!! BEautiful card, really classy! The copper embossing is so elegant. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card...love the stamp and the copper x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, love the use of the copper embossing powder

    ReplyDelete